Orbea Orca Aero M20 Team Road bike disc frame frameset (57cm)

nikisthirdhweel
nikisthirdhweel Posts: 16
edited April 2021 in Second hand road bikes
For sale is a Orbea Orca Aero 57cm road bike frameset.

Included in the sale is:
Frameset 57cm
Seat post and clamp
Both through axles
120mm Orbea stem
110mm Orbea stem (fitted in photos)
Headset bearings & spacers
Bottom bracket bearings (replaced last month)

The bike was purchased last year at the start of lockdown from Road Cycle Exchange in Kingston. It has been used for a year by my friend who has bought a new bike.

Its done an estimated 4000km mainly around Richmond/Chertsey roads with the odd dip into Surrey hills at the weekend. This has never been crashed and seldom used in the rain as you can see from the condition. There are a few tiny marks around the chainset area which you cannot really see anyway once everything if fitted. Otherwise there is barely a mark on it. This has been a well love frame, serviced when required and cleaned after each ride.

This is an opportunity to buy an aero bike that is not that common unlike your usual S-works or Trek models. A very nice colour scheme too. When built its a lovely bike, I have attached a photo of a built one from the Orbea website.

More information and sizing can be found on the Orbea site here:
https://www.orbea.com/.../orca-aero/cat/orca-aero-m20i-team

More images here.

Collection preferred from KT8 (Molesey) but I do have a frameset box I could ship it in, but it would be at buyers cost/insurance/risk.

Very hard to price as there are not many around so feel free to make an offer, but the asking price is £11001200. Its still well over £2500 new on some sites (for example Winstanley bikes). Payment by bank transfer or paypal+fees (no cash).

Any questions please ask! Happy to arrange a viewing too of course.