2»

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,545
    pblakeney said:

Oh yes you are!
    Love of her life V2.0.

^this

our current cats are an ex-stray and one of her kittens (others adopted), endless joy
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Even when this cat goes (more poo on the floor upstairs and in the hall this morning) we'll have one cat left (down from a high of 4).

The Mrs has also said she doesn't want another cat for a long time.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    edited April 2021
    Absolutely fed up.

Been trying to exchange contracts for 3weeks now. First, one of the freeholders who'll be our neighbour and co-freeholder had an issue with the lease plans and wanted them redrawn to grant access to what will be our garden. Told her to get stood on, took her two weeks to agree that her getting stood on was indeed the best way forward.

Then we were supposed to exchange yesterday and our buyer hadn't instructed his solicitor. Got him to do that, but by then our seller's solicitor had gone home for the day.

So today it's on right? No. Seller's solicitor says the proposed completion date is too tight - seller won't have time to empty the property... it's only been on the market for 18months.

Honestly, everyone has f***ing sh*t for brains and I'm sick to the back teeth with everything.

If I was buying by myself, I would genuinely have sacked this off today and put my future efforts into something else. It's really taking the f***ing shine out of everything, having to deal with difficult people and unorganised idiots.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,768
    Ben6899 said:

... having to deal with difficult people and unorganised idiots.

This.
    Things were far from perfect 18 months ago but since C-19 people seem to be slacking off at an extraordinary level. One company lost a lucrative contract as they took over a week to respond to a simple email query. Assumed they weren't interested and went to a company that obviously was keen.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.