Thursday, the rock is hard

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Nice day at the seaside as the no doubt upside down pics will attest.

Glow plug came on and the car went into limp mode on the way home. Not a good sign, cost me £700 for a new dpf filter last time. 😕
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    seanoconn said:

Glow plug came on and the car went into limp mode on the way home. Not a good sign, cost me £700 for a new dpf filter last time. 😕

Plugs should be cheap....as long as the old ones haven't seized and you can get them out.
    Try pulling the plugs off the top, giving the connections a clean then reconnecting them. Brought one of mine back to life on the last car.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    seanoconn said:

PM me if you need parts
  • tlw1
    Today turned out a win, by lunch time work stuff, 13 pin converter for new bike rack and decorator were about to be hit with a hammer, set on fire and chucked over the border to Wales.

Work improved, hammer got the pin converter working and ub40 singing decorator has finished a day early. Then went for a really good trail run with a pal.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

PM me if you need parts
    But don't pm him if you need Porker parts :)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

PM me if you need parts
    😂

But porker advice?

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

PM me if you need parts
    😂

But porker advice?

Err - don't buy one's that are over 30 years old.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!