wednesday freedom is something that dies unless it's used

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    hopkinb said:

censored work.

Year end grief?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

Chernobyl is one of the best series I’ve seen.

Just bought it on amazon prime.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

censored work.

Year end grief?
    Minions never done a year end here, plus 2 disposals, an acquisition,.and a random USD 100m assessment in Tanzania. Though that's not my direct problem.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

censored work.

Year end grief?
    Minions never done a year end here, plus 2 disposals, an acquisition,.and a random USD 100m assessment in Tanzania. Though that's not my direct problem.
    Bit of a perfect storm then.

We've got a €25m case in the French Supreme Court which is a spot of fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,693
    Ai! A 1 hour followed by a separate 2 hour social groups virtual meetings. I can see why you WFH desk jockeys get f-ed off with staring at images of peeps on screens all day. So much easier just to meet people in actual real life. And chill.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    orraloon said:

Ai! A 1 hour followed by a separate 2 hour social groups virtual meetings. I can see why you WFH desk jockeys get f-ed off with staring at images of peeps on screens all day. So much easier just to meet people in actual real life. And chill.

And Netflix
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Especially when they're ugly.