Looking for a ~$3-4k gravel bike that I could get..... BEFORE the end of the season !

Hello everyone, first post here !

I'm from western EU and have been trying to find a nice gravel bike for a few weeks now. I think - In part thanks to the reviews on this site - that I got a rough idea of which models are interesting to me. (Specialized Diverge, some Cube, some Trek, some Canyon etc). On paper there are many options that seem pretty close to one another in terms of what you get for the price. It comes down to the look a lot. Which is important too obviously !

The thing is, as you all know, it's very, VERY hard to find these bikes for immediate purchase, in Europe and at my size (M/52-54) anyway.

Is there any model that could fit my needs (full carbon, GRX or similar, $3-4k etc) that is easier to find ? Also I found this in a shop 100km away or so, available at my size. Is it still worth it in 2021 ?

https://www.certini.co.uk/bikes/road-bikes/2019-specialized-diverge-sport-mens-road-bike--tarmac-blackred__57331

Another one that seem to be somewhat available is the GRAVEL ktm X-STRADA MASTER 2021 but I couldn't find any review on this bike. Any thought ?

More generally, do I have any reasonable option you guys can think of if I want to ride a new gravel bike within a month in europe and not in september ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your thoughts !

Comments

• Norz80
    Norz80 Posts: 8
    edited April 2021
    Oh also, I think I could get a CUBE Nuroad C:62 pro 2021 either brand new or almost, but it feels a bit like it would be settling for less than what I could get with my current budget which would be sad as I intend to keep the bike for years.

------

EDIT - Got the full specs for the Specialized Diverge 2019 I linked above in my first post (it's in french but I'm sure you guys will undersand what's what).

Cadre carbon
    Dérailleur arrière Ultegra RX
    Dérailleur avant Shimano 105
    Manivelle Praxis 48/32
    Cassette Shimano 105 11/34
    Freins Shimano 105
    Roues DT R470

For almost $3k. Can't really be worth it, or ?
  • wayneabs
    wayneabs Posts: 63
    The Canyon have some Inflite's in stock, these are classed as CX bikes but I'm sure they can tackle the Gravel as well

Inflite CF SL 8
    £3,699.00
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,498
    Quick search shows that Sigma have a few bikes in stock that might be worth considering:

CX bikes - Trek Boone 6, Trek Crockett 5, Specialized Crux, Bianchi Zolder....
    Gravel bikes - Specialized diverge, Cervelo Aspero...