Saturday, This weekend is all but over

2»

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Nope, if anything I've been doing a lot *less* of the strenuous lately. Hardly even ridden my bikes for ages.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549

Right, which one of you b@st@rds has the voodoo doll?

I've had - for more than a week now - a particularly sore shoulder/neck/arm thing going on with no obvious cause, and today was worse than ever. Saw physio during the week but other than costing me a chunk of money there was no change. A double whisky plus a couple large glasses of red avec dinner have made no impact either.

Was scorchio here today - 32 deg C, in April no less! Windy too. Cool change tomorrow forecast back to more normal.

WS, just post some pics of shyte weather and drab scenery round your way and the pains will mysteriously disappear ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Stevo_666 said:

I've had - for more than a week now - a particularly sore shoulder/neck/arm thing going on with no obvious cause, and today was worse than ever. Saw physio during the week but other than costing me a chunk of money there was no change. A double whisky plus a couple large glasses of red avec dinner have made no impact either.

Was scorchio here today - 32 deg C, in April no less! Windy too. Cool change tomorrow forecast back to more normal.

WS, just post some pics of shyte weather and drab scenery round your way and the pains will mysteriously disappear ;)
    B-b-b-b-but I can't. We don't have any of that here! :-)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549

Stevo_666 said:

B-b-b-b-but I can't. We don't have any of that here! :-)
    Just off to buy some extra pins....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

Nope, if anything I've been doing a lot *less* of the strenuous lately. Hardly even ridden my bikes for ages.

Hmmmmm

Stretching and red wine then.

But I bet some bloke will come along and say "see your doctor" in a minute...
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    oxoman said:

MF, I hope your nearby pet crem / burial ground is better than one that was caught out near us. They got caught out big style burying them half burnt / not burnt and no markers for those that did get done. People received ashes of dubious origin etc.

its yet to go to planning department and as we are in the countryside and its very in bred around here with a lot of cash i can see him having to do it properly.

its full of spotless Land Rovers and swimming pools next to farmers with 100k tractors......

..... and us with the Anaconda.......

bit minging though to bury stuff like that - i'm all for bending the rules sometimes but thats minging. honking. harry von yuk.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Depending on which MF is asking it could be genuine concern and trying to help or asking so he can improve needle placement in the doll for next time.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364

Depending on which MF is asking it could be genuine concern and trying to help or asking so he can improve needle placement in the doll for next time.

Can he do acupuncture Voodoo?
    (whilst WS drinks a Heineken).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    pinno said:

Can he do acupuncture Voodoo?
    (whilst WS drinks a Heineken).
    For that to happen healing MF would have to swallow his pride and be nice to witch doctor MF.

Survived a trip out, had to go to Halfrauds to get a wiper blade for the old dear's car. Unfortunately this meant the EPO wanted to go to the Q&Q next door to buy some tat we don't need. We now have a cypress tree and some outdoor led lights..
  • MattFalle
    Always genuine concern when it comes to WS - a true bracketeer.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873

TLW, is the eeeeeeebike so she can join you on longer rides? If so have you thought about this properly?

Mmm good point, unfortunately too late
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    oxoman said:

TLW, is the eeeeeeebike so she can join you on longer rides? If so have you thought about this properly?
    Mmm good point, unfortunately too late
    I trust this means your not getting one just to keep up with the OH. Hopefully she will get bored with it quickly.

100% I’m not getting one now. I tried it but too heavy and feck all effort kind of missed the point of a fun bike to me