SOLD Cannondale saeco team TI CAAD with mixed campagnolo groupset - needs work

Hi all,

Selling my Cannondale saeco team TI CAAD with mixed campagnolo groupset, this was my winter bike until a couple of years ago, it has been in a dry garage since then unused. Bike was running ok when I last rode it apart from it needed the gears adjusting as it was jumping occasionally but the chain has since seized so it has been removed and i notice the rear shifter does not index anymore, it moves the rear mech into postion but no click, might just need cleaning and lubrication. Really don't know what this bike is worth but looks like the frame is quite desirable as far as old frames go. If it doesn't sell I will strip it and list for parts on ebay so I will say £300 for the bike.

Pedals and bag not included.

Frame is in lovely condition with very few marks and comes complete with carbon fibre forks and the originals which are mint.

Wheels are DT swiss with ambrosia hubs
Chainset is Campagnolo chourus - triple 53-42-30
Front mech - campagnolo 10 speed triple QS
Rear mech - Campagnolo race triple
Brakes - Campagnolo chorus
Shifters - Campagnolo Record ultra 10 speed.

I'll leave it on here for a couple of weeks and if no interest I will strip it, this has been a great bike and very reliable. Collection from Leek ST13 or close by if you want to meet up abiding to social

distancing rules

Comments

• Hi
    Is it still for sale and what size is the frame
    John 07973 278364
  • pfw5867
    pfw5867 Posts: 13
    Hi John,

Thanks for the note, i've had a few enquiries but still for sale at the moment, frame is 58CM from centre of crank to top of seatpost and 56CM from centre of seatpost to centre of head tube. Hope this helps.
  • Also are the wheels in food order not worn on the rims ?
  • pfw5867
    pfw5867 Posts: 13
    They look and run ok John, I can take extra pics if you like ?
  • Yes please