Where to sell TT bike online

Selling my TT bike. Its in very good condition. Any suggestions for the best sites / forums to sell it?

Comments

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,584
    I've found that nothing sells on there and you have to subscribe to sell. Just use Facebook market place and the cycling pages on it.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,707
    TT Forum is populated by people who already have TT bikes and gear.

I'd suggest FB or fleabay. Now should be a reasonably good time to sell with the season starting, though my impression is that there are more people selling up than joining the TT scene and buying a bike.
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    Of course a TT bike is also a triathlon bike, so you could bung it in the 220 Triathlon forum - they have buy and sell forums.
    Otherwise there is a specific TT/Tri buy and sell Facebook group called 'Buy and Sell (Triathlete TT) UK only'
  • loltoride
    loltoride Posts: 460
    Is there a reason why you need a specific place to sell I would of thought Ebay & Facebook would be best.
    So Far!
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    loltoride said:

Is there a reason why you need a specific place to sell I would of thought Ebay & Facebook would be best.

there are some places where its better to look for specific stuff like that. best to sell there too.

saves the numptie questions too
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,946
    This FB page has 39k members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/106942906459763
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • loltoride
    loltoride Posts: 460
    david37 said:

loltoride said:

there are some places where its better to look for specific stuff like that. best to sell there too.

saves the numptie questions too
    Like where? Why don't you answer the posters question then or you in Troll mode.
    So Far!