Brake bleed kit

What bleed kit do i need for my tektro augira brake... Where do i get one from

Comments

• ed1973
    ed1973 Posts: 284
    Try a company on the web called epic bleeds, they have pretty much everything you could ever need to bleeding any type of brake.
  • steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    The company name is epic bleed solutions. Here is a link to their Tektro bleed kit. It may not be exactly what you want; I don't know whether just the one kit will do for all Tektro brakes.

https://epicbleedsolutions.com/collections/tektro-trp/products/tektro-trp-bleed-kit?_pos=7&_sid=e497c449f&_ss=r

Unfortunately they are out of stock of that particular bleed kit (everywhere seems out of stock for bike stuff these days!) I could have found the wrong kit of course and they may have plenty of stock of the one you need.

They are a very approachable and helpful bunch, you could try emailing your requirements and see what they have to say. They may have something that will work for you.
    sales@epicbleedsolutions.com
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Google is your friend.

Total Bleed Solutions sell a kit for Auriga brakes.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Thanks
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    Park have mangled to make a couple of syringes and some plastic hose plus a few fittings worth over a hundred quid by putting them into a plastic box.

You could get one of those
  • Another vote here for Epic Bleed Solutions' kit. Fairly cheap, works well, easy to use.