Testing Wednesday

2»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,693
    Do you need an eye test as well?

Full working day, sunshine but nippy north wind. Tired out now. Just as well I like what I do. Just pulled my graveller's rear wheel apart again, take it round to the H-mob tomorrow to contrast and compare with new unit arrived today, see if this problem freehub is actually serviceable or not.

Couple beers, easy pizza 'n' bits and early night. Plan.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    orraloon said:

Do you need an eye test as well?

Full working day, sunshine but nippy north wind. Tired out now. Just as well I like what I do. Just pulled my graveller's rear wheel apart again, take it round to the H-mob tomorrow to contrast and compare with new unit arrived today, see if this problem freehub is actually serviceable or not.

Couple beers, easy pizza 'n' bits and early night. Plan.

As long I can see scousers so I can stop them nicking the wheels that's OK for me. I'll do my North East tour later this year, got friends up in Durham.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo_666 said:

I'm exactly 3 weeks post jab so am now officially immune from the pox ridden zombies and have asked that a pub can be opened for me to visit.

If the news tonight is to be believed, you should be able to go the party at Michael Barrymore's place to celebrate the solving of the case.

• nibnob21
    nibnob21 Posts: 207
    Took a longer route home on the bike today. Sunny and calm weather, lovely. Smashed out over 17 miles in under 50 mins which was reasonably satisfying.

Baby nibnob a bit unsettled, think teething is beginning! Good job he's so bloody cute.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

I'm exactly 3 weeks post jab so am now officially immune from the pox ridden zombies and have asked that a pub can be opened for me to visit.

If the news tonight is to be believed, you should be able to go the party at Michael Barrymore's place to celebrate the solving of the case.

Maybe Seano can go instead, given his experience with entertaining older blokes.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Stevo_666 said:

You didn't fancy a new pet then?

(Well done btw).

A lolloping Lurcher?! No, thanks.

...and thanks.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nibnob21
    nibnob21 Posts: 207
    Was out for a ride on the motorbike one time and came across a loose dog in the road. I was the only one that stopped. Had 4rseholes in SUVs towing caravans driving past just blasting their horn at the dog but doing nothing to actually help. P!ssed me right off.

Tried calling the number on the collar but no answer. Someone from a nearby house popped out and offered to take the dog in and continue to try to contact the owner so I could be on my way, which was good of them.

Still couldn't believe no-one else did a single thing about it.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Have you had your stab in the arm number 2 as well?

Nope, that's in May. I'm not that old...but I did get the old gits jab (Pfizer).
    Sorry, read that as 3 months not 3 weeks :blush:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Nope, that's in May. I'm not that old...but I did get the old gits jab (Pfizer).
    First rule of BB, don’t apologise to Stevo.

Second rule of BB, don’t apologise to Stevo.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yeah.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

At least some people have manners here...