Factor O2 vs Factor One

Recently found out about factor and to my surprise, they're from my city, has anyone ridden both of these for comparision, or just one of them? I was intially going to buy a Canyon, but given brexit, and increase in tax, it makes more sense to buy local, seeing as these have quite a good write up.

I generally want a good all rounder, which makes sense to lean towards the o2 but could also want an aero bike for events, if only i could buy both!

Comments

• Not ridden either, but.... You want a good all-rounder, then the O2 is their proclaimed "All-Rounder". You want the One coz it's "Aero", and probably looks (subjectively), better? Head vs Heart probably. Don't know what "events", you plan, but unless they're Road Races where you expect to be soloing/ in breakaways, then the benefit of the One is already lost. That headtube arrangement on the One looks like a solution to a problem that never existed too...
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    The Ostro is their all rounder now. That's what their sponsored riders are on:

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    You know they are made in Taiwan, ya, so unless you live there they aren't made local so import taxes will just be part of the price?

If you do live in Taiwan then thats well cool.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    MattFalle said:

You know they are made in Taiwan, ya, so unless you live there they aren't made local so import taxes will just be part of the price?

If you do live in Taiwan then thats well cool.

But the local owners will get some profit from his purchase, which helps keep local people employed in the company.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • MattFalle
    Rob Giletis lives in Taiwan.
  • MattFalle
    So Taiwan ownership, Taiwan factory, most probs Taiwan based design team, etc etc.

May as well buy a Giant tbh.