Bianchi infinito CV replacement

Hello guys, i own the above bike with 105 50-34 11-32, 2016 model, Racing zero wheels, carbon stem and seat post. Great bike it serves me very well especially with my bad back. I am thinking to jump on the disk breaks since is the new trend. I am looking for an equal good bike, and i would like to listen some suggestions. I dont like Defy, i test it and its not responsive at all compared to my current.

Comments

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    Wanting disk brakes isn't really a good reason to change from a bike you like, especially not if you have some quality wheels with a good braking surface already. If that's genuinely the reason, hopefully this will put you off it.

However, if you're using disk brakes as an excuse to buy a bike just because you want one, crack on. But make sure you know that's what you're doing so you can make an informed decision. I say this because I'm currently using future rim brake availability as a reason to buy a set of campag Bora wheels that I don't need.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    How about another Bianchi