Mtb portable pump

Can you help me choose a pump for my mountain bike. It has 27.5 x 2.25 tyres. Presta valve. Boardman team hardtail 2014. I want a portable pump I can carry with me on the bike.
I have norrowed it down to the below topeak pumps, unless there is one I have missed or an alternative from a different manufacturer. All pump upto 160psi. Which will be best suited for my needs which require the least pumps to inflate tyre. With or without the G which stands for gauge.
Mini Morph
Mega Morph
Road Morph
Mountain Morph
Turbo Morph
Thanks

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    For a MTB you don't need a pump that will go up to 160psi. You want one that is low pressure but high volume.
    From that list the Mountain Morph is the best option.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • gomezz
    gomezz Posts: 99
    I'm a tight wad, so I adapted ! an old track pump, good volume and arm's not going like a bees wing to pump it.
    Removed foot plate, shortened the barrel and strap it to the bars with Velcro .
    It's had more use helping others at the trail side than I have ever used it, but it's there for when it's needed.
  • Would love to see a picture of your DIY job gomezz.
    Is the mountain morph and turbo morph the same pump just one has gauge?
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    edited March 2021
    Yes, according to the Topeak website.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • gomezz
    gomezz Posts: 99
    edited March 2021

If this pic shows? You can see it's just a cheap one cut down with a dual head valve.
    Geezz that worked! first time I did a photo on here.
  • grooverida
    grooverida Posts: 8
    edited March 2021
    Thanks guys mountain morph ordered from tredz bikes, 25 quid, not bad price.