The Light Blue Wolfson Sport R853 10x3 groupset, very, very low miles

Sadly my partner has been unable to get on with drops and converting back to a flat bar means it's about the same as what she already has (a high end part carbon hybrid), so reluctantly after only a few miles we have decided to sell the bike.

We purchased this from a chap who had outlaid £1600 for the new frameset and build in flat bar set up but only ridden it 2 dozen miles, however could no longer ride due to a serious hip injury.
I've fitted new STIs, new chainset & Bottom bracket + c/rings, new bars and some new cables where needed. The position is comfortable but with scope for something a bit more sporty if wanted
Can be used for general road riding, as a winter racer, audax, touring or even gravel riding.
Frame will accept 34.5mm (measured) tyre at the rear and 32mm on the front (though I've fitted up to 33.5mm but it's tight), I've fitted a 35mm Continental Speed King gravel tyre and there's clearance on the rear (as it comes up a little short to 32.5mm in width on the included wheels).

Frame is the lovely Wolfson Sport from the The Light Blue company in Cambridge, Reynolds 853 framset with a Carbon fork (alloy steerer), mudguard mounts hidden on inside of fork leg and stays but no pannier rack mounts.
Wolfson frameset https://www.thelightblue.co.uk/Sport/FMLBW21B/Wolfson-Frameset
https://road.cc/content/review/173286-light-blue-wolfson-ultegra
Sized as a small/medium, it measures 49cm c-t, an actual 45.5cm c-c, if taking centre point of the headtube/top tube the effective seat tube is 54.5cm (TLB measure from the top of the head tube to get Effective Seat Tube)
Standover height to centre of top tube is approx 76.5cm
My partner is 5ft 4" and it was relatively easy to get the fit (see photo), in my opinion a little shorter in height is feasible and up to 5ft 9 could work also, obviously depending on your inside leg and what you consider a good position for you.
I'm 5ft 11 and test rode the bike with the seat at its limit and I think the upper height is about right as a max. I can forward a photo of my partner on the bike to give you an idea as to fitment.

It's a frame that can help for those whom might have lower mobility, who want a lower top tube but have the reach but still have a sprightly higher end frameset (which is why the original buyer bought it). The maximum seat height floor to top of saddle is roughly 100cm with the current carbon seatpost and saddle fitted, with a longer post this could be higher.
Spec:
New 4703 Tiagra 10x3 STIs, hidden cable variant, these shift superbly, better than my older Ultegra 10 speed!
Shimano BR-451 57mm long drop brakes
Tiagra 4703 front triple and rear GS derailleurs
Shimano HG-500 11-32 cassette -10 speed
New 170mm XD touring triple cranks with new Stronglight 46T, lightly used Stronglight 36T middle ring and a new PMP alloy 24T inner
New BBB carbon alloy 42 cm handlebars, wrapped with new Modolo Carbon tape that absorbs and wicks moisture (I have this on my audax tourer and it's brill), I have a set of new Celeste tape to include if you want to do the full matching thing.

Alex Rims semi aero wheels, will come with a brand new Jack Brown green tyres.
As the mudguards are clip on you can run with the 32mm tyres
New black alloy flat cage pedals, super smooth, I can reduce the price by £13 if you do not require these -basically what we paid for them.

The saddle in the photos is a NOS 'velo', it's actually very comfortable for gents or ladies but you'll likely want to fit your own in any case.
Also included is a Cateye wireless computer and a set of clip on SKS Race Blade Pro XL mudguards which will fit over 32mm tyres (I tested them to be sure!)

We are asking a firm £900 for this, the frameset is immaculate with no marks, as mentioned it's been ridden less than 30 miles total as a frame and the newer parts I mentioned less than 5 miles.

Collection from Letchworth Garden City, N.Hertfordshire with cash or a bank transfer in advance - I will type up a receipt of sale/ownership if you want, we didn't get the original sales invoice from the original owner unfortunately.

We are just 2-3 minutes from Junction 9 A1, Letchworth is on the rail line between Cambridge and Kings Cross roughly 40 minutes from KX and 30 from Cambridge and we can drive the bike down to the station as an option. Potentially we could deliver the bike for a fee within an approx 30 mile radius, a bit further Northward if not far off the A1.