USED ONCE on smart trainer - Shimano 2021 S-Phyre RC902 EU47 200 euros

Hi All

Got these new shoes on special order for 320 euros so can't return them. Just want a fast sale so selling for super low price of 200 euros as I need size 48 it turns out and need this sale to fund getting new ones. In perfect condition as only used once on the turbo. Except very faint marks on inside of each heel cup where they must have momentarily grazed the crank arms. Really hard to see unless in direct light. But I want to be honest here.

Shoes are super nice. really really comfortable, especially in midfoot , arch. They feel like slippers! The new Li2 boas are also super nice , with very light firm action which I kinda now can't live without compared to the older more gritty feeling boa design.

Let me know where you are based. Shipping is up for negotiation. I am based in Barcelona.

Pics below
Dan

Comments

• Do these shoes have BOA lacing system? the dial on the top, is it BOA? the lacing system which we usually find in snowboarding boots? If it is Boa, then your shoes must be really cool, as its pretty fast lacing system.