thursday and the cardinality of the continuum

13»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Anyway, yesterday turned out slightly unexpectedly.

Little baby Elbowa was born yesterday afternoon, wasn't due till Monday.

Wife and baby are still in hospital for observation, but should be coming home this afternoon.

Hurrah for baby Elbowa!

I'll raise a glass in your general direction later!
    Covers it perfectly!
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Cheers all.

I'm actually bloody WFH today as I don't get paid paternity or anything and might as well whilst they're still in the hospital. Going to go unpaid from monday for a couple of weeks.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    elbowloh said:

Cheers all.

I'm actually bloody WFH today as I don't get paid paternity or anything and might as well whilst they're still in the hospital. Going to go unpaid from monday for a couple of weeks.

Seriously? Fascists. Can't you just say you are WFH and do proper important stuff like care for your family as should be seen as more important if general society had its head screwed on properly.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    edited February 2021
    elbowloh said:

Anyway, yesterday turned out slightly unexpectedly.

Little baby Elbowa was born yesterday afternoon, wasn't due till Monday.

Wife and baby are still in hospital for observation, but should be coming home this afternoon.

Wahey! Congratulations!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Well done Elbowloh, hope they're all doing well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

elbowloh said:

Cheers all.

Seriously? Fascists. Can't you just say you are WFH and do proper important stuff like care for your family as should be seen as more important if general society had its head screwed on properly.
    I'm a contractor and also had been in role for too short a time to qualify for even statutory.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Congratulations. Enjoy the peace and quiet :smile: