tuesday pour déranger les flics

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Has he not earned enough to leave yet?
  • ballysmate
    Always thought Coverdale was from Redcar but Google tell me he is from down the road at Saltburn.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Oh no, I see imposter is back stalking bianchimuncher. Those two really need to get a room 🙄
  • ballysmate

Oh no, I see imposter is back stalking bianchimuncher. Those two really need to get a room 🙄

Link?
  • Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Sorry folks, my lycra hasn't shrunk. It's just getting stretched a bit more. Tend to get a more relaxed fit anyway, luckily. Decided to trim the hazel tree in the garden, now suitably pruned. Should be good for another 3yrs or so now.

You just need a different style of lycra Oxo ;)

Can’t stand chubby brown
    Redcar's most famous inhabitant :smile:
    Unfortunately the FB lives near me these days (I believe). I’m with @seanoconn on this one
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    never been a fan of him tbh - really can't get the attraction and, swearing or not, he's reallu not that funny.

same ilk as jim davison - honestly can't see the attraction/humour.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560

Always thought Coverdale was from Redcar but Google tell me he is from down the road at Saltburn.

That's the posh town down the road.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694

Link?
    It's in the Very Unfit and Out of Shape thread
  • Stevo_666

Also, just noticed that Chris Norman of Smokie was from Redcar - probably why they invited Chubby to do the rehashed version of 'Living Next Door to Alice' :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited February 2021
    oxoman said:

I had the opportunity to see chubby brown at the demontfort when he famously performed in front of the first Asian mayor and insulted him, at which point the mayor stood up and walked out. It was funny at the time. And I dont mind being called a Big FB if I was, but I ain't that bad.

Only kidding Oxo.

To be fair, Chubby is an equal opportunities offender. He'll offend anyone.
  • ballysmate
    orraloon said:

Link?
    It's in the Very Unfit and Out of Shape thread
    Got it.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Fucka da worka forra da livinga. Started at 8, just done now. 8 o clock start again tomorrow. I can tell I've not been tw@tting about on the internet, 74% battery left on my phone.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    hopkinb said:

I can tell I've not been tw@tting about on the internet...

All work and no play...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!