Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Disc Team 56cm

- Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Disc Team. 56cm.
- Sram Red Etap HRD WIFLI
- Rotor QRings 52/36 (black on black)
- Power 2 Max NG eco (no activation required)
- Zipp 302 Disc Wheelset (decals removed)
- FSA carbon post that matches frame
- Specialized Toupe saddle
- Continental GP5000 28mm tyres.

All purchased new by myself so one owner and I still have warranty card for the frame, which I purchased in February 2018 . There may be newer models but this hi mod frame is still a top spec machine, and performance wise this bike is great. Asking price is £2500 which I thought to be quite fair with the advertised parts. Wouldn't mind keeping the P2M so would knock a couple of hundred off if someone didn't want it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KccqBeLNzhtr65cy6

Collection in person preferred (Cardiff).

Comments

• Price reduction to £2375. Prefer person to person sale (socially distanced etc) as had nightmares on eBay in the past selling expensive items.
  • Hello
    If bike is still available would you take £2050 without the power meters?
    Thanks
    Matt
  • Hello Matt, in that ballpark would work for me without the PM. Send me a message and we can discuss ?
  • Hi hope forum rules allow me to message my mobile no 07909 695157. Do please give me a call if you can. Thanks
    Matt
    maucott@outlook.com
  • steve55
    steve55 Posts: 19
    Hi @Selvacyclingconsultancy , wondered if this is still for sale? Sent you a PM. Cheers.
  • Didn't sell before so going to put back up for sale if anyone interested.

Same price but EVERY moving / small part replaced and ** AS NEW ** including

- Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Disc Team. 56cm.
    - Sram Red Etap HRD WIFLI ** NEW BRAKE PADS / BRAND NEW HOSES **
    - Rotor QRings 52/36 (black on black) ** REPLACED WITH NEW 10 ARM SPIDERING 53/39 **
    - Zipp 302 Disc Wheelset (decals removed) ** BRAND NEW BEARINGS FRONT & REAR **
    - FSA carbon post that matches frame
    - Specialized Toupe saddle ** OR SPECIALIZED POWER **
    - Continental GP5000 28mm tyres. ** BRAND NEW VITTORIA CORSA TANWALL 28MM **

All the below parts are brand new and I spent over £300 having the bike professionally serviced and reassembled.

Brand new wheel bearings front and rear, brand new dura ace brake rotors, brand new vittoria corsa tan wall tyres 28mm, brand new brake pads front and rear, brand new hoses & fluid throughout, brand new 11-32 shimano cassette, brand new 11 speed sram chain, brand new bottom bracket, brand new cannondale spidering 53/39, brand new bottom and top headset bearings, brand new Farbic Knurl bar tape. All these parts have no wear other than a 30 mile ride I did but now selling to finance a change.

Probably not a much better bike available for the asking price. Inspection welcome.

Anyone interested please contact and I'll my number & WhatsApp any pics.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    @Selvacyclingconsultancy if you haven't done so already you should list it on FB Marketplace with a ton of pictures, and the same detailed spec.

I would have thought that is worth at least £2500 all day long.

I just sold a 2016 as new Synapse Di2 disc for £1950 with quality pedals.
    Had a few chancers with poor communication skills and lowball offers, but then had a really nice bloke from about 10 miles down the road message me, we had a good long chat about it, and bikes in general, and then repeated it in person when he came over last night.

Money transferred, bike taken away, and he messaged me this morning to say that he's taken it out for the first ride and he's really happy with it.

I had zero contact from my listing on here.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • Thanks very much @daniel_b , I also thought about listing there tbh so will have to do that tbh. The frame I've had from new and has a few blemishes from normal wear and tear on the decals (I was the original purchaser so bought frameset new in 2018 if I remember rightly) but other than that most of the components are mint and a lot of them brand spanking new as mentioned. Like you, I would think with this spec it's worth £2500 all day long. Especially given the price of current bikes and the fact this is still a top level bike in the right hands.

Glad to hear you got a sale for what you wanted and the guy is happy with his new bike pal. I used to use this site many years ago and sold a few decent items with success but maybe Marketplace is more where it's at now as I didn't get any real luck here either last time either.