Wednesday - reminds me of when I told Litvinenko to have the Earl Grey

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Been shielding for 10 of the last 11 months.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    pinno said:

Been shielding for 10 of the last 11 months.

That is rubbish
  • pinno
    Yep. Phone the quacks..

"We don't have any info, call the national covid helpline".

Cal the National covid helpline.

"We don't have any info on individuals, call the regional health board in your area".

Call the Regional health board.

"We can't give you any information, call the National covid helpline".

The interlocution dept. in HHGTTG comes to mind.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

...just had a text from the quacks and am getting stabbed in the arm on Friday.

I'm not happy. No word for me.

Grumpy?
    No he's sleepy judging by the fact he can't get up in the morning to start a daily thread :D

Can you ask the question Pina? I'd have thought you'd be on a priority list if anyone is.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    Seems to be some odd ways that they pick the lists of people to get the jab.
  • pinno

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

...just had a text from the quacks and am getting stabbed in the arm on Friday.

I'm not happy. No word for me.

Grumpy?
    No he's sleepy judging by the fact he can't get up in the morning to start a daily thread :D

Can you ask the question Pina? I'd have thought you'd be on a priority list if anyone is.
    See the above.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Bottom of the list coz he ain't a proper Jock.
  • pinno
    Have they got a jab for fox mange?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Might be worth having a word with your local jab centre, to see if they can shoehorn you into any spaces they get, it worked for my mum
  • pinno
    I have to do something.
    TBH, i'm alright - I have all my toys and it's infinitely better than the 7 months spent in proper isolation. It's the girls I feel for.
    Right now, there's not a lot for them to do so it's immaterial but come the point when they go back to school and have a chance to meet with friends in the park etc.
  • tlw1 said:

Might be worth having a word with your local jab centre, to see if they can shoehorn you into any spaces they get, it worked for my mum

We did the same as a mate got his and there were a few left so we went down. When we realized there were literally a few we told my parents who live around the corner and they got theirs a few weeks early.

Advocate of disc brakes.