SOLD - Shimano RC-910 S-Phyre shoes - white/silver, size 43.5

Surplus to requirements, but a bloody brilliant shoe. Good enough for Wout van Aert, Sep Kuss, Primoz Roglic....

Size 43.5 (I'm a UK 9/43 but size up a half-size in Shimano). Colour is a lovely pearlescent white with silver heel-cup.

Superb condition. No marks or scuffs on the uppers. Never seen rain.

The soles have some very (and I mean) very superficial surface marks where I have to walk on about 6 feet of gravel from my front door to the road.

They include Specialized Body Geometry inner soles (blue for mid-height arch support) as the stock Shimano ones are pretty useless.

Guff from Shimano:
  • Super light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action. Ultimate power transmission with the new S-PHYRE road competition shoe. It connects your leg, foot, sock and shoe with a unique linkage effect that transfers every last watt while treating your toes to a comfortable fit. Because when you're suffering for glory, the last thing you want is a shoe that's not contributing to the effort.
  • Supple, stretch-resistant and highly-breathable microfiber synthetic leather, optimised with dimple perforations of various sizes for a perfect and wrinkle free fit
  • External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
  • Dual independent Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide lacing allow quick and precise micro-adjustment while maintaining stability
  • Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
  • One-piece surround upper design provides a glove-like fit
  • Ultra-rigid lightweight carbon sole maximises power transfer
  • Extra 11 mm of cleat adjustment range
  • Sole stiffness 12
  • Weight: 486g per pair(Size 42)
Photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q6BpNoacvnK2ru6N7

£160 incl RMSD (retail for these was £310)

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Comments

• gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    Sold.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.