Elite Leggero Carbon Bottle Cages

2»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ibr17xvii said:

webboo said:

Don’t bother with MF, Dennis is the man as he’s never had a rattling bottle.

Like most I come on here to be helped & to help folk if I can.

Banter is fine but when you're accused of being rude to everyone & get called an "obnoxious crow" (he's also referenced me the same on another thread) I'm not having that from him or anyone else for that matter.

I may be lots of things but rude isn't one of them. I wasn't brought up that way. The 2nd term is just bang out of order.

I'm still waiting for him to post up where I've been rude to everyone & if he can I'll apologise.

When he can't I don't think it's too much to ask to expect the same from him.
    Fam, listen up.

Check your posts above.

Check your posts in the Hunt thread.

In fact, check your posts across the whole forum.

You're rude to everyone. You're not having banter, you're not funny, you aren't expressing an opposite opinion in an erudite, expressive manner. You're just rude.

You're obviously quite young so you can take stock of this and have a think about it.

You're saying that you've been brought up not to be rude but hey, that ain't working.

Look at what you've posted from another persepectove and you'll see what everyone means.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    ibr17xvii said:

dennisn said:

It's a water bottle cage. How complicated can it be?

Obviously too complicated for you to understand they rattle but no matter thanks for your valuable input.
    rude
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    MattFalle said:

dennisn said:

It's a water bottle cage. How complicated can it be?

too difficult for some it seems.......

Rude.
  • MattFalle
    rattle, rattle
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    MattFalle said:

ibr17xvii said:

webboo said:

Don’t bother with MF, Dennis is the man as he’s never had a rattling bottle.

Like most I come on here to be helped & to help folk if I can.

Banter is fine but when you're accused of being rude to everyone & get called an "obnoxious crow" (he's also referenced me the same on another thread) I'm not having that from him or anyone else for that matter.

I may be lots of things but rude isn't one of them. I wasn't brought up that way. The 2nd term is just bang out of order.

I'm still waiting for him to post up where I've been rude to everyone & if he can I'll apologise.

When he can't I don't think it's too much to ask to expect the same from him.
    Fam, listen up.

Check your posts above.

Check your posts in the Hunt thread.

In fact, check your posts across the whole forum.

You're rude to everyone. You're not having banter, you're not funny, you aren't expressing an opposite opinion in an erudite, expressive manner. You're just rude.

You're obviously quite young so you can take stock of this and have a think about it.

You're saying that you've been brought up not to be rude but hey, that ain't working.

Look at what you've posted from another persepectove and you'll see what everyone means.

I'll respond to you just the once & then I'll leave it, I've wasted enough time.

I've checked my posts, I haven't been rude to you or anyone else for that matter. If that's what you think then fine, we'll agree to disagree.

To be clear I'm not here to fall out with anybody. You started with the name calling not me. Check what you posted on the Rim Brake thread with the "crow" comment & tell me that's banter? Or is it an attempt at bullying? You decide.

Judging by your last sentence you seem to think you speak for everyone on this forum rather than just yourself so rather than preaching to me about how I should or shouldn't conduct myself on here maybe you should take stock of how you post & speak to others especially those that disagree with you.
  • wilberforce
    wilberforce Posts: 296
    Looks like there is more than one cage rattling in this thread ........... :)
  • MattFalle

Looks like there is more than one cage rattling in this thread ........... :)

both cages rattle i think.

rattle

rattle.
  • sumws
    sumws Posts: 10
    new to this forum

chuckled at some of the answers but Jesus, I must make a mental note not to upset anyone on here...