Stupid question about Castelli clothing tags!

Ive bought some Castelli bibs recently and both pairs arrived (seperatley) with the Castelli tag in the bag and in tact but not affixed to the bibs so its not like the tags have been cut with scissors etc. Is this normal with Castelli Bibs? I want to make sure Ive not got a return. I have a new jersey and the tags are fixed to the garment through the zip.

Sorry if im sounding stupid!

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Reputable supplier?
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,593
    Mine have always been attached, but iirc, Castelli ones have a small safety pin as opposed to something that has to be cut?
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    PBK so yes
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    no thats not normal
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    edited February 2021
    Have a good sniff at the crotch.....?

>:)

But in all seriousness, I guess you are wondering if they are returns and you may not be the first purchaser? That's just how online buying works. Returns have to go back into stock and be sold again. If they are the pristine but with tags no longer attached just accept them.
  • rafletcher
    rafletcher Posts: 1,235
    Sometimes it's up to a retailer to attach the tags, and if they're never going to be displayed in a shop, why bother? I've had similar with gloves and shoes.
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    Found a red safety pin on the floor today......🤣