Bianchi Centrostade Veloce 2010 - full carbon bike, full campag kit including wheels

landofbo
landofbo Posts: 21
edited February 2021 in Second hand road bikes
Want a full carbon road bike for well under a grand....? Of course you do!

I've had this beautiful Bianchi from new and have loved riding her for the last 10 years. In that time the stock Ambrosio wheels have been replaced with Campagnolo Zondas (£450 at the time) and a couple of years ago I replaced/renewed the brake callipers, front chain ring and rear cassette all with new Campagnolo Veloce parts.

Frame size 57 - I am 183cm/6ft
Look pedals (or I can take them off)

I'll also throw in a Garmin Edge 25 with out front mount, cables and cadence sensor as I now have a Wahoo on the new bike.

The bike is 10 years old - it is not in perfect condition, but only really a couple of superficial scratches as you might expect - it has been ridden, after all! However it's in very good condition and was religiously serviced at least once a year, sometimes twice, depending on use.

It's also a very fast bike. She loves going downhill and the Zondas really carry speed on the flat and out of descents into climbs.

Only selling as I was lucky enough to win a new bike recently in a competition and now sadly this does not get ridden. I considered using it as a winter bike but have decided to sell and use the cash to get a smart trainer instead.

I can provide more pictures if required and happy to answer any questions. Also happy to travel (say within 30 mile radius) if that helps.

Bath based.

£750

Comments