tuesday from paris to berlin

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

Ben6899 said:

Is it pancake day?

I think it's on the 16th, I will be fulfilling my role as top censored as usual.
    #tossingistheonlyway

Looks like you can't say "tosser" either.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ooooh. its arrived. the home gym is now 99% finished - just got to get TDV to plug into into the internet and Zwift and the television....

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Ben6899 said:

Ben6899 said:

Is it pancake day?

I think it's on the 16th, I will be fulfilling my role as top censored as usual.
    #tossingistheonlyway

Looks like you can't say "censored " either.
    Indeed, maybe hashtags are the way. Assuming #tosser works of course :D
  • veronese68

Ben6899 said:

Ben6899 said:

Is it pancake day?

#tossingistheonlyway

Indeed, maybe hashtags are the way. Assuming #censored works of course :D
    No, putting a #t immediately in front of osser doesn't work either. What are you supposed to do with pancakes?
  • veronese68
    MattFalle said:

Ooooh. its arrived. the home gym is now 99% finished - just got to get TDV to plug into into the internet and Zwift and the television....

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Pictures for full sadness. Talking of which, how is Dirk? I think it's high time we had some needless updates
  • Ben6899

Ben6899 said:

Ben6899 said:

Is it pancake day?

#tossingistheonlyway

Indeed, maybe hashtags are the way. Assuming #censored works of course :D
    No, putting a #t immediately in front of osser doesn't work either. What are you supposed to do with pancakes?
    Fry them?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Pictures for full sadness. Talking of which, how is Dirk? I think it's high time we had some needless updates

Dirk is just out of shot in the doorway MF is standing in - he (Dirk, not MF) is going to get mounted on the wall behind the turbo trainer.
  • MattFalle
    edited February 2021
    oooh - actually you can just see Dirk's saddle poking up and rear Spinergy/tan wall, bottom left hand corner

I'll get some updates posted when I get home - just in another car park.
  • Ben6899
    MattFalle said:

just in another car park.

Dogging
    Ben

• MattFalle
    I'm in a rather salubrious part of town so it wouldn't surprise me if there was some going on. There used to be a brothel here but not sure why it closed down.

I'm in TDV's motor so if if gets torched I'm not too worried as its not the Anaconda.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    MattFalle said:

I'm in a rather salubrious part of town so it wouldn't surprise me if there was some going on. There used to be a brothel here but not sure why it closed down.

Cargobike had to leave in a rush. Upset the local doctors drug dealer.?
  • MattFalle
    I don't think this is CB's kinda town tbh.... the massif of the 'Wells would do him.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Ride ridden. 10C, rather more agreeable than Sunday's lungsful of sleet.

Stopped to take this pic of the flood lottery - now where are the potholes?

when I heard this noise to my left, peered through the gap in the hedge et voila

I watched for a while but it didn't move much.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    edited February 2021
    He's ^ lovely.

Posh home gym MF. (you tart).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    grazie.

mirror and Dirk to go up then just re-arrange stuff so it doesn't look too cluttered.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    orraloon said:

when I heard this noise to my left, peered through the gap in the hedge et voila

Cows have changed since I last went to the country.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Dirk is just out of shot in the doorway MF is standing in - he (Dirk, not MF) is going to get mounted on the wall behind the turbo trainer.
    Nice man cave MF.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    grazie. it serves a purpose.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Stevo_666 said:

Nice man cave MF.

Not wide enough for a snooker table.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Nice man cave MF.

Not wide enough for a snooker table.

#lackingingirth?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    orraloon said:

sweeeeeeeeet

saw some up very close last year, can't wait to go back

paywalled but i think non-subscribers get 2-3 articles free per month...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/magazine/the-last-two-northern-white-rhinos-on-earth.html
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Obviously never seen a northern white, but saw a huge southern white wallowing in a muddy pond a few years back in Kruger. The lions, elephants, hyenas, giraffes etc were special, but the rhino was something else, as was the leopard!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Nice man cave MF.
    Shipping container...
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Nice man cave MF.
    Shipping container...
    Or like the Childcatcher's candy cage/carriage in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Nice man cave MF.
    Shipping container...
    Its all about the acoustics .......
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

Using th cx bike on it

it looks mega.

Nice man cave MF.
    Shipping container...
    Or like the Childcatcher's candy cage/carriage in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
    what - like the whole floor is actually a net to entrap TDNFNATN and TDER in?

Good plan actually....
  • MattFalle said:

Hmmmm, that looks nice, buuuuuuuuut...

1. No fan?? 20 mins on that turbo and you’ll be reduced to a small puddle for TDWTFTSF to mop up.

2. If you’re planning on watching that TV for the Zwift experience, it needs to be down almost at floor level tilted up, unless you enjoy the pain of neck mega-ultra-hyper-extension!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • MattFalle
    edited February 2021

MattFalle said:

1. No fan?? 20 mins on that turbo and you’ll be reduced to a small puddle for TDWTFTSF to mop up.

2. If you’re planning on watching that TV for the Zwift experience, it needs to be down almost at floor level tilted up, unless you enjoy the pain of neck mega-ultra-hyper-extension!
    1. Agree completely - fan is next on the shopping list. Tbh is about minys a swuillion over here so I reckon turn the heating off and open the windows will suffice for a tad
    2. never thought of that - grazie. good job i hadn't just decorated before drilling holes in the wall to mount the tv...... The plug and internet connections also come out of yhe wall right in the middle of where the tv is so I think i am stuck.

#d'oh
  • veronese68
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

1. Agree completely - fan is next on the shopping list. Tbh is about minys a swuillion over here so I reckon turn the heating off and open the windows will suffice for a tad
    2. never thought of that - grazie. good job i hadn't just decorated before drilling holes in the wall to mount the tv...... The plug and internet connections also come out of yhe wall right in the middle of where the tv is so I think i am stuck.

#d'oh
    H³ can recommend some nice conduit :D
  • Maybe you can just go big? Should fit...

Or get a few more screens and fill the gaps. Zwift on one and...

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS