Saturday, this must be the in Place.

2»

Comments

• F'ing HMRC, no wonder everything is censored in Westminster.
    Doing wife's tax return for her which is normally ten mins tops.
    Previous year she earned less than 1k so didn't need to do a return but would be de-registered.....
    So, I did one anyway to save the pain of re registering. It deregister anyway. To55ers.
    So try to do the tax return but won't go to the form, only her account. She has UTR etc.
    OK, need to reregister.
    Website says fill in form cwf1 if work is different, so not that one.
    But wait, it says if the work you plan to do is the same, sign into your account. Signed in, still no bloody form but the same message saying "You have no returns to complete"!
    Fuckering useless w@nkers.

Found, under the help section, rather than a big button with file here...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Slipping gears, clicking bottom bracket. Might need a new cassette. I could fart about with it but I normally end up fraying a cable and making things worse.

My bottom bracket is clicking and groaning a bit, every year or so I have to strip it out, clean bits and put it back together. Only had to replace it once but it moans a lot. Not sure I can be bothered to do it just yet, if I ride the bike more I'll have to as I hate noises like that.
    This is my problem in a nutshell. The bike is perfectly rideable but if something isn’t working perfectly, be it the bike, car, watch etc, I’ll lose all enjoyment and generally have bad feelings towards that object.
    this exactly and i'll obsess about it the whole ride and will hate it.

have a random rubbing noise on the S3 that I can't track down and its doing my nut in.
    How do these people ride with squeaking chains? I want to put a stick in their spokes when I hear that.

What was the film Seano? Hocus Pocus is a great track.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Slipping gears, clicking bottom bracket. Might need a new cassette. I could fart about with it but I normally end up fraying a cable and making things worse.

My bottom bracket is clicking and groaning a bit, every year or so I have to strip it out, clean bits and put it back together. Only had to replace it once but it moans a lot. Not sure I can be bothered to do it just yet, if I ride the bike more I'll have to as I hate noises like that.
    This is my problem in a nutshell. The bike is perfectly rideable but if something isn’t working perfectly, be it the bike, car, watch etc, I’ll lose all enjoyment and generally have bad feelings towards that object.

have a random rubbing noise on the S3 that I can't track down and its doing my nut in.
    How do these people ride with squeaking chains? I want to put a stick in their spokes when I hear that.

Baby Driver
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Baby Driver
    That is a good film
  • MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Squeaky chains and rd adjusted so its jumping back and forth between gears. With about 10psi in the rear tyre, and moaning they cant keep up.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

It's actually the grinding in your head wondering exactly why you built the thing up.
    tbh, once the nouse - any noise - is in my head I'll imagine it until it drives me mad.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.