thursday bubbly is the only way forward for humanity

'ning

even more rain, sigh

cafe, wfh, laze, lead from the front with bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, rang here as well , at least it’s not snow , easy day again in this weather , obviously cycling indoors again.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Today’s tempo run turned into a tripping over everything with zero visibility and more mud than I’ve ever seen 🙄
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning
    Sacked off the run this morning, will go out later instead.
    WFH as usual.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

honking outside - wet and windy. got some work stuff to do then may venture out but, tbh, motivation for anything is at a low. but lets see.

#itsastateofmind
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Gopping outside here as well. The house do have been farmed out to someone for the day which is just as well - even they weren't keen on going outside for their first dump of the day this morning.

Am cracking on with work while keeping the caffeine supply going with my new 1 pint coffee mug.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

Gopping outside here as well. The house do have been farmed out to someone for the day which is just as well - even they weren't keen on going outside for their first dump of the day this morning.

Am cracking on with work while keeping the caffeine supply going with my new 1 pint coffee mug.

My ferkin dogs don’t give a monkeys about the weather 😢

Sideways rain and fog this morning for just shy of 1.5hrs and they loved it

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Stevo_666 said:

Sports Direct?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    just having lentil soup and coffee before heading out.

have just emptied 7 fuckillion gallons of oil on the Soist so its slick in da wet hood.

its still gopping outside though.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

Piccie please.

This is MF's coffee mug - moka pot fills it nicely. its one of those big tin jobs like you get in prison but i don't think you get the natty slogan in cpra font in prison.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Devil dogs. Pic of the day 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Is it written in law somewhere that man of the house always walks the dogs? Specially wet mornings?
  • Stevo_666
    Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sports Direct?
    Got it off Amazon.

Thats a pint glass next to it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Good devil dog pic.

Mine are OK when they're out and running around, but open the door to let them into the garden for a p1ss/cr@p when the weather's foul and they'll sit there until they really need to go. Southern softies I reckon.
  • Ben6899
    Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sports Direct?
    Got it off Amazon.

Haha, that's ridiculous!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Is it written in law somewhere that man of the house always walks the dogs? Specially wet mornings?

Morning full stop in this house. Obviously as a proper northerner I was in shorts and a short sleeved running top (ok may have had a rain jacket too)
  • Stevo_666
    Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sports Direct?
    Got it off Amazon.

Haha, that's ridiculous!
    Saves me going downstairs to brew up refills :smile:
  • MattFalle
    Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sports Direct?
    Got it off Amazon.

Haha, that's ridiculous!
    looks eminently sensible to the MFs

#topworkthatman
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Morning full stop in this house. Obviously as a proper northerner I was in shorts and a short sleeved running top (ok may have had a rain jacket too)
    Is this your running kit?

https://youtu.be/gP4xuPbZ4Ic
  • Ben6899
    Time for an Americano

Ben

• Stevo_666
    Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

Good plan. The downside of my strategy is that I do need to go for a leak a bit more often.
  • Ben6899
    Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

Good plan. The downside of my strategy is that I do need to go for a leak a bit more often.

Shoulda bought two of those mugs...
    Ben

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Pah. Coffee machines. Metropolitan elite stuff. Who needs such when you can get a 1.4kg tub of the pure Colombian?

Piddle about day, work postponed as piddling down. Twiddle thumbs or piddle about on t'internet? Let me think... 🤔
  • Ben6899
    orraloon said:

Pah. Coffee machines. Metropolitan elite stuff. Who needs such when you can get a 1.4kg tub of the pure Colombian?

Piddle about day, work postponed as piddling down. Twiddle thumbs or piddle about on t'internet? Let me think... 🤔

Where's your yacht moored? And are the AK-47s with filed down serial numbers kept in the stern?
    Ben

• Stevo_666
    Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

:smiley:

That's why I've got the pint glass.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

some say, he makes his own cider

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

How do you solve the cold coffee issue that must occur with a cup that size?
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

He is an accountant, there is no warmth there at all
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

He is an accountant, there is no warmth there at all
    But there’s excitement

• Stevo_666
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

some say, he makes his own cider

An endless loop of recycling...
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Time for an Americano

Sup it fast or stick the cup on the radiator.