Stains on new bike frame

2»

Comments

• navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    MattFalle said:

Cool. Coolcoolcool. Well jel.

I used to live in Nha Trang - there for about a year first time round, left, went back, left again. Regret leaving loads.

Vietnam is, as you've discovered, utterly wonderful.

Enjoy lots and have a bia hoi or two for me.

Nha Trang is on the list but I am waiting on the missus joining me. So far I've managed trips to Hanoi (twice) Sa Pa & Mui Ne with Vung Tau this coming weekend.

Bars and restaurants all open as normal with less than 1600 CV cases for a population of 95 million and less than 40 deaths.

It's been a good move.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    navrig2 said:

MattFalle said:

Cool. Coolcoolcool. Well jel.

I used to live in Nha Trang - there for about a year first time round, left, went back, left again. Regret leaving loads.

Vietnam is, as you've discovered, utterly wonderful.

Enjoy lots and have a bia hoi or two for me.

Nha Trang is on the list but I am waiting on the missus joining me. So far I've managed trips to Hanoi (twice) Sa Pa & Mui Ne with Vung Tau this coming weekend.

Bars and restaurants all open as normal with less than 1600 CV cases for a population of 95 million and less than 40 deaths.

It's been a good move.
    I went to Vietnam travelling on my own a few years back. I think my fave place was Hoi An, beautiful food and very tranquil.

Getting on the sleeper trains, sharing a room with 5 other people was a strange experience.

Did Hanoi, Ho Chi Min, Nha Trang, Hue also. Did a boat trip out to Halong Bay was really cool too, sleeping on the boat and doing kayaking in lagoons and around islands. Tbh, I liked pretty much everywhere else over Saigon, not that it was bad.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    Apologies for the thread hijack.

Saigon is work so I don't have any choice but lots of travel is on the cards.

It is do-able here with less than 1600 cases of CV & less than 40 deaths for a population in excess of 95 million.

Other than tourism it's business as usual.