Forum home Road cycling forum Road general

Rubber Plug Replacement

Anyone know what the little rubber plug that was in here is called and where I would get a replacement? I've covered it with electrical tape for time being.


  • rafletcherrafletcher Posts: 1,235
    Do a search for Di2 grommets, there are several different types and sizes.

  • gethincerigethinceri Posts: 1,159
    Or use Sugru.
  • rafletcherrafletcher Posts: 1,235
    Rather leave removeable tape than bond in Sugru, surely. And prove grommets are pennies, if fact hi thee down to your friendly LBS and ask.
  • pilot_petepilot_pete Posts: 2,068
    Sugru is easily removable.
  • dennisndennisn Posts: 10,523
    If you're not going to use the hole, ANY plug will do.
Sign In or Register to comment.