SOLD: Enigma Elite HSS Disc 56cm Mint Black / fluro Orange - £3,000 ono

twizit
twizit Posts: 8
edited March 2021 in Second hand road bikes
Hand built in the UK, steel frame Enigma Elite HSS Disc as pictured below. More pictures available on request.

I've owned the bike from new for the last two years. Prior to that it was an Enigma show bike, so never ridden. Genuinely less than 2,000 dry miles so is in excellent condition.

Photos don't do it justice but it's a gloss black and properly fluorescent orange bespoke paint finish. Only reluctantly selling as I need to make room for a new bike that was too good to turn down.

Asking £3,000 ono. List price for this build new would be around £6,000. Specs:

56cm frame size with 16.5cm head tube
Mostly Dura-Ace but cassette replaced with Ultegra as the original D-A one was made of cheese (11-28).
50-34 Compact Chainset
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc wheels
Continental GP5000 tyres
Specialized Romin saddle
3T Superergo Stealth Carbon integrated handlebars
ENVE carbon forks
Bespoke Enigma paint finish

Really happy to answer any sensible questions. Am not trusting this to any courier or postal service, so will be collection only from KT10 near Esher, Surrey.

imageIMG_0864" alt="" />

Comments

• siddy1972
    siddy1972 Posts: 180
    Hi. Just a couple of questions on spec. What are the shifters? Are they DA or the non-series version.
    Also, the disc mounts- am I right in thinking they’re post mount rather than flat mount?
  • twizit
    Hi. Correct on both counts. Shifters are the non series as I don’t think you could get disc shifters in this series of DA. Also callipers are post mount. I can send more pictures if interested. Cheers
  • siddy1972
    siddy1972 Posts: 180
    Thanks for the quick reply. Not so fussed about the Brifters, but post mount won’t work for me. Good luck with your sale.
  • twizit
    No worries. Thanks for asking