2020 Canyon Lux CF SL 8.0 SOLD

Selling my Canyon Lux (size Medium) which is in very good condition. In terms of noticeable marks, there is a scuff on the one crankset arm, a scuff on the dropper lever, and some minor scuffs on the inside of the front fork. None are noticeable and they do not detract from the appearance of the bike at all.

Price £3,500

Specs:
Canyon Lux CF SL carbon frame
Rear Shock - RockShox Deluxe Ultimate remote
Fork: RockShox SID Select+ remote 100mm
Crankset - Truvativ Stylo DUB carbon crank 34T
Rear derailleur - SRAM Eagle X01
Shifters - SRAM Eagle X01 12 speed
Brakes - SRAM Level TLM
Seatpost - Kind Shock Lev SI dropper post
Saddle: Ergon SM Pro
Grips - ESI Racers Edge Silicone grips
Wheelset - Sixth Element 29 Pro XC
x2 Canyon side loading bottle cages
Shimano XT pedals

The wheelset is an upgrade over the standard Reynolds TR249 the bike came with in terms of both quality and warranty. The Sixth Element wheel set has a Hope Pro 4 hub at the front and a DT Swiss 240s hub at the rear and cost £1300. I purchased the lifetime crash replacement warranty which can be transferred to the new owner at a cost of around £70 I think.

https://www.sixthelement.co.uk/crash-replacement

According to Strava, I have done 270 km on the bike. It could probably do with a service now, especially the dropper post which is a little stiff to operate and probably due to the cable having stretched slightly. Otherwise the bike rides and shifts perfectly.

I have the original Canyon box and all accessories, but would prefer collection from Mayfield in East Sussex. I'm not sure how to post photos of the bike, however I have taken plenty so please message me if you are interested and hopefully I can send pictures that way!

Please let me know if you have any questions.