Specialized Crux E5 54cm 2016

gezerjUIKK0VY0
gezerjUIKK0VY0 Posts: 12
edited February 2021 in Second hand road bikes
Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my bike to the carbon version of the Crux so I'm having to sell this one. It's had literally less than 100 miles.

It looks like new and feel like new too, sad to see this go but had a good deal on the carbon version.

No new components on the bike.

Included a link to the list of components on the bike
https://www.theproscloset.com/products/specialized-crux-sport-e5-54cm-bike-2016

Selling for £900

Can post or can be collected if locally based (Cardiff)

I've linked a url to the images on my Flickr which is
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmT5fygX

I wasn't sure if I should include the serial number. (More than happy to include an image on Flickr, wasn't sure if it was something that could be exploited)

Apologies if there's anything missing on this post
I'll rectify the post asap if anyone finds any faults.
Specialized Crux Cyclist who loves gravel riding.

Comments

• You need a dozen or so quality posts and pictures to be able to post an advert.
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    Don't want to p*ss on your fire but a quick google search shows the above model being offered at between £700 and £900 brand new back in the day when the various stores were clearing out old stock.

You might want to modify your selling price expectations - even taking account of the febrile second hand market that has developed during 2020
  • arlowood said:

Don't want to p*ss on your fire but a quick google search shows the above model being offered at between £700 and £900 brand new back in the day when the various stores were clearing out old stock.

You might want to modify your selling price expectations - even taking account of the febrile second hand market that has developed during 2020

This is the price it's been selling for on ebay for well over a year, not just taking 2020 inflation.
    👍
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561

arlowood said:

This is the price it's been selling for on ebay for well over a year, not just taking 2020 inflation.
    👍
    Fair do's. GLWS
  • I can reduce the price down to £900
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Is that not the original price.
  • Apologies, it was not, but I found out I could still edit the original post even now. Original price was £950.

Is it more common to post a price reduction or edit the original post?