delete my account

Please delete my account.

Can't find anywhere on the site which allows me to do this myself or any threads which are useful in achieving this

Thanks.
Delete my fucking account.

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Just log out and don't bother coming back?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • No, I want to delete my account. I want my account gone. This is an option on every other website for a reason.
  • pblakeney

No, I want to delete my account. I want my account gone. This is an option on every other website for a reason.

Now I am curious as to why.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • mrb123 said:
    Doesn’t look that came to a conclusion of the user’s account being deleted?
  • pblakeney said:

No, I want to delete my account. I want my account gone. This is an option on every other website for a reason.

Now I am curious as to why.
    Because I want to. The forum is frequented by tossers and I dislike using it because of this. It could be a nice place but it really isn’t
    I should be able to delete my account or have it deleted for me.
    Would first like to change my username actually. Then delete it.
  • pblakeney
    You could just ignore the forum.
    Sounds like separation issues.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    He sounds angry and discontented

#sadface
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,583
    pblakeney said:

Attention seeking behaviour
  • MattFalle said:

#sadface

Stuff like this. Even Twitter isn’t this bad and that’s full of utter fucks. It’s a simple, reasonable request and I get replies like this.

I’d like my account deleted.
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

#sadface

Stuff like this. Even Twitter isn’t this bad and that’s full of utter fucks. It’s a simple, reasonable request and I get replies like this.

I’d like my account deleted.
    Don't be cross. It makes people ugly inside. Boonen doesn't get cross. Be like Boonen.

#livid
  • pblakeney
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • MattFalle
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169

Trying email this guy: Paul.thorpe@immediate.co.uk

He was very helpful with getting me access to my old account. It was a few months ago. Hopefully he'll still be around.
  • Tell them you will report them to the information commissioners office.
  • mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

I haven’t used the account for years and you’re proving why. If I wanted attention I’d go somewhere where that attention matters to me. Why be a wanker? If you haven’t a solution to the problem I’ve posed, fuck off.
  • Harry182 said:

Trying email this guy: Paul.thorpe@immediate.co.uk

He was very helpful with getting me access to my old account. It was a few months ago. Hopefully he'll still be around.
    Thank you
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    edited December 2020

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

I haven’t used the account for years and you’re proving why. If I wanted attention I’d go somewhere where that attention matters to me. Why be a censored ? If you haven’t a solution to the problem I’ve posed, censored off.
    If you haven’t used the account for years how did you manage to post. It took me ages to get my account back. When the forum changed a while back.
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    edited December 2020

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

I haven’t used the account for years and you’re proving why. If I wanted attention I’d go somewhere where that attention matters to me. Why be a censored ? If you haven’t a solution to the problem I’ve posed, censored off.
    So what's the reason for this after not posting for years, why now, why are you making leaving a forum such a big deal? What difference does it make having all traces of your interactions removed? I'm just curious.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

So what's the reason for this after not posting for years, why now, why are you making leaving a forum such a big deal? What difference does it make having all traces of your interactions removed? I'm just curious.
    I'm going for 'about to marry into the royal family' or 'going in to politics' and wants to be disassociated with any controversial posts.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • webboo said:

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

If you haven’t used the account for years how did you manage to post. It took me ages to get my account back. When the forum changed a while back.
    I wasn’t aware I would need to get my account back from anywhere. I just logged in to ask for it to be deleted then people were arseholes. I was expecting that though. It’s part of the reason I hadn’t used it in years.
  • webboo said:

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

I wasn’t aware I would need to get my account back from anywhere. I just logged in to ask for it to be deleted then people were arseholes. I was expecting that though. It’s part of the reason I hadn’t used it in years.
    You expected this? So you did it to get a reaction you fully expected?
  • mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

I’m not making it a big deal. I just asked for my account to be removed. Other people are making it a big deal. It shouldn’t be difficult at all. Unsure of the rules around forum accounts but I’m sure there are some regarding GDPR.
    I just want it deleted because I don’t use it and I don’t want it to exist.
  • Which team is MLFC
  • webboo said:

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

You expected this? So you did it to get a reaction you fully expected?
    You’d have to be delusional to expect 95% of the responses on here to be from anyone other than smart arsed kunts.
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    edited December 2020
    To be honest your not doing yourself any favours continuing with this thread. You are justifying and welcoming more negative responses.
  • I started off with a polite and reasonable request. Then trolls arrived.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087

webboo said:

mrb123 said:

pblakeney said:

When the forum changed you couldn’t just log in. So you are talking bu*lsh*t.
  • Not trolls, average users reacting to your bad language. Seems reasonable for posts to say your attention seeking, does it not?
This discussion has been closed.