Orbea Orca ( OMR or OMX )

Hello :

Does anyone have a 51cm Orbea Orca, ( prefer OMR 2019, 2020 or 2021 model - If not then OMX model of the same years should work as well ). The important part is the 51cm frame size.

If yes, I would like to view a photo of the bike from a particular angle, ( which will be explained if anyone responds to my request ).

I did google for for the above, but could not find what I need.

Can't go to a dealer as Orbea unfortunately is not represented in my country - Thus this request.

Hope there is someone out there who can assist me with my request.

Thanks,

Jai

Comments

• Hi, I have the Orca OMR M25 Team (2021), how can I help?
  • j_vora
    j_vora Posts: 63
    Thank you llanelwyewok for responding to my post and congratulations on the purchase !! ( In another post perhaps you can share your experience with the bike overall ).

Wish to confirm that your Orca OMR M25 is a 51cm Frame -

If yes, can I request you to Photograph it in the same angle as the attached image ?

The point being that each Frame Size will have different TopTube, SeatStay, HeadTube lengths and thus the angles they create too will be different between Frame Sizes.

( To clarify : I am unable to rely on the attached image to view the bike's proportions for I do not know what Frame Size it represents. )

Thus far in my research I have concentrated and studied the Orca OMR based on its features and technical aspects which I am very satisfied with. And now all that remains is to access the bike purely from an Aesthetic Perspective thus viewing the 51cm Frame in its Profile View is my last step before I place the order.

As mentioned, Orbea is not represented in the country thus am unable to visit a Dealer's Shop to see the bike in person, which would have been ideal.

I hope my request is not too tall an oder - As long as the 51cm Frame Bike is shot as closely as possible as the attached image, it will suit my purpose. ( The background is not critical as long as the view of the bike is flat and centered horizontally and vertically ).

With thanks,

Jai

• It is a 51cm.

• j_vora
    j_vora Posts: 63
    Hello llanelwyewok :

Many thanks for taking the picture - The image as shot is precisely what I needed to see - The bike in the 51cm size looks more proportional than I expected as I had seen a photo of a 49cm and it looked quite "oblique", specially the TopTube - The 51cm looks more pleasing.!

The colour scheme you have selected is pretty close to the one I mostly will order - Though there are times I feel I may go ALL RED - Let see :)

Would you know the total height of the spacers about the HeadTube as shown on your bike ? At least when I start out, I believe will have all of them on - As I get comfortable; flexible, I hope to remove a few.

Do share any thoughts you have about the bike based on your riding experiences - Would be great to hear directly from the end-user.

With appreciation,

Jai