Wanted: Road Pedals (Look Keo)

Looking for some nearly new look pedals, want them to be look Keo.

Let me know what you have :)

Thanks

Comments

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    You do realise that you can a new pair for about 35 quid from most on line cycle shops.
  • webboo said:

You do realise that you can a new pair for about 35 quid from most on line cycle shops.

I do but I was hoping to get some slightly higher end ones a bit cheaper that's all- if not as you say will consider new
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    I’ve used to higher end ones in the past and to be honest once they are the bike I can’t tell the difference.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    webboo said:

I’ve used to higher end ones in the past and to be honest once they are the bike I can’t tell the difference.

This exactly.

I have the squillion pound carbon/ti ones on The Good Bike and the one or two up from the bottom of the range (the £35 ones) on the S3 and everything and apart from the weight there is no difference at all. Spring action - the same. Shape: same. Feeling when clipped in: same. £ difference in purchase cost: spaffed on blow 'n' ho.

bear in mind that you also get new cleats when you buy new pedals you've already saved yourself another £15ish already.....

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Just avoid the carbon blade pedals, pieces of shite. Squeak annoyingly unless you put copious amounts of grease on the cleat interface which makes walking interesting with greasy cleats.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu