friday the black blood drips from the highest rooftops

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    edited November 2020
    pinno said:

That's a helluva lot of glass.

Sungod's new executive greenhouse for his pineapple empire.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    webboo said:

It’s a good job there isn’t many folk around or taking a dump might be a night time activity only.

So long as you don't turn the lights on 😳
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    It doesn't look like its got a bog - maybe you just have to crap outside?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • It does have a bathroom, and a kitchen area but the intent was specifically to invoke a sense of “living in” the landscape rather than simply observing it through just a window.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • elbowloh said:

I like a bit of landscape too. Got a budget Nikon 10-20mm lens for Christmas last year, but hadn't had much chance to play around with it this year.

I'd like to get a longer lens, but those big primes cost thousands!

I’m a Sony user for cameras, have mostly prime lenses in the wider range: 8, 12, 19, 24, and 50 (all APS-C) with a small travel zoom for occasional use. Their new 400 lens is 20 grand here... ouch!

Had a few longer ones but just never enjoyed working with them - I just don’t have the talent to compose/frame photos with them and ended up binning 99% of the shots I took.

New lens is another 12mm, but a Zeiss AF this time. Am keen to see if it’s significantly better/different to the relatively cheap manual 12 I have.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Nice ride out today, no wind (the windmills were all parked, don't see that too often) but a bit chilly and back below freezing after dark