wednesday march through the desert on the path to war

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nooo. Embrace the easy gears.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Exactly. I agree. I mean, a little bump with a car and a slightly sore wrist - you need to MTFU too.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

Hang on, when have we ever let the reality of life get in the way when abusing the afflicted? This is the bottom bracket not cake stop.
    Piña, MTFU ya great Jessie.

How is he afflicted, apart from setting off metal detectors in airports? I didn't have 'being annoying' as an affliction :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo_666 said:

Hang on, when have we ever let the reality of life get in the way when abusing the afflicted? This is the bottom bracket not cake stop.
    Piña, MTFU ya great Jessie.

How is he afflicted, apart from setting off metal detectors in airports? I didn't have 'being annoying' as an affliction :)
    I did 😁
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Stevo_666 said:

I didn't have 'being annoying' as an affliction :)

It doesn't 'afflict' me. Ha ha.

I see the greasy short Argentinian bloke copped it. Was he in the celeb death pool? I bet no one got that.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

I didn't have 'being annoying' as an affliction :)

It doesn't 'afflict' me. Ha ha.

I see the greasy short Argentinian bloke copped it. Was he in the celeb death pool? I bet no one got that.

Yep, Argentina's own Jabba The Hut has snorted his last. Some wag doctored a tweet by Peter Shilton to say 'Try cheating death, you fat little c***' :smiley:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Shilton also got rinsed by gazza live on TV today (SKY NEWS?) saying "that goal basically made your career so don't be so bitter"
  • Shilton rinsed by Gazza?
    :lol:
    Gazza isn't even fit to lace Shiltons boots.
    Shilton along with Clemence was the best keeper since Gordon Banks, while Gazza p*ssed his career up the wall.
  • Watch the clip.