FS: 2020 S-Works Roubaix SRAM Red ETAP AXS 56cm - Mint

catbaiter
catbaiter Posts: 5
edited November 2020 in Second hand road bikes
For Sale: S-Works Roubaix SRAM Red ETAP AXS 56cm - £7,500 ovno

The bike is in absolutely pristine condition. Really, there is barely a hint of a blemish on the whole bike. It's covered a couple of hundred km tops. Sadly, I need the money and I'm having to sell.

The bike rides beautifully, like a super-light magic carpet. It flies up hills, descends like deranged kamikaze falcon, and smooths out the terrible roads we all have endure in the UK.

I'm not going to accept daft offers, and if possible I'd prefer not to post, as it's an awful lot of bike to get trashed in transit. However I am a key-worker in the Stoud/Glos/Cheltenham/Swindon/Bristol area, so I can drop the bike offer to the lucky buyer (a contribution for time/fuel would be welcome).

Note that the bike does not come with pedals, but it does include the nifty SWAT seat mounted tool kit holster-thing. This carries a tube, CO2 cannister and multi-tool discretely and without ruining the lines of the bike. It also comes with the 2 side entry bottle cages (both Specialized).

Photos are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yo3GLyM5_ptrdq02br08zE2zYNe7Q0_E?usp=sharing

Full kit list below:

FRAME FACT 11R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FORK Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
FRONT WHEEL Roval CLX 32 Disc
REAR WHEEL Roval CLX 32 Disc
INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
FRONT TYRE Turbo Cotton, 700x28
REAR TYRE Turbo Cotton, 700x28
CRANKSET SRAM FC Red DUB, Power Meter, 12-speed
CHAINRINGS 46/33T
BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB BSA 68
SHIFT LEVERS SRAM RED eTap AXS
FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM RED eTAP AXS, braze-on
REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed