Back, but road and not MTB...

After having my two mountain bikes nicked a few years ago, I'd become a little disenchantised with push bikes, allied to a move over to the east coast, with flatter countryside that has little in the way of off-road fun, I'd pretty much forgotten about cycling...
But I recently realised that I need some fresh air and exercise, and to get some fitness back so I can do more fun two-wheeled stuff next year, so I bought myself a road bike - an older Felt, rim brakes, carbon forks etc - so just need to work up the enthusiasm to get out on it now...
Early Orange 5, Felt Z85, Scott Thicko, modified Giant full suss (both nicked)- beat-up single-speed rigid 1992 Saracen (scrapped), and various 2-wheelers with big engines

Comments

• zedhead
    zedhead Posts: 109
    Oh, and one of the first things I noticed about road bikes is how much cheaper the tyres are...
    Early Orange 5, Felt Z85, Scott Thicko, modified Giant full suss (both nicked)- beat-up single-speed rigid 1992 Saracen (scrapped), and various 2-wheelers with big engines
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,689
    Good choice 👍🏻👍🏻
  • zedhead
    zedhead Posts: 109
    Thanks Rick! ;-)
    Nice to know I've done the right thing!
  • I agree 👍