Cannondale Caad 12 - SOLD

dg74
dg74 Posts: 656
edited November 2020 in Second hand road bikes
Hi

Gauging interest on my Caad which I’m looking to sell. It’s the 2018 Caad - the last of the proper Caad’s and its in the right colour - Black.

The bike is fast, responsive and incredibly good uphill. The buyer will be getting a fantastic bike. I’d seriously argue that the Caad is far more accomplished than the cheaper end carbon offerings, and therefore a superior bike.

Spec: Cannondale’s legendary Alu frame & carbon fork

Ultegra R8000 groupset - 11-28 Cassette

Cannondale Hollowgram SI Chainset - 52/36 - 172.5mm

Fizik Cyrano R1 110cm stem - have the original 90mm cannondale stem if preferred.

Ultegra carbon pedals

Novatec jetfly wheels with vittoria corsa graphene (25mm) tyres & swisstop pads. Wheels are true, fairly light & tyres has less than 100km on them.

Charge spoon saddle or the original selle royal saddle that came with the bike.

Rest of bike is standard Caad.
I’m 5’11 & I’d say this size bike would be ideal for 5’9-6’3”. Seat post is maybe halfway raised for me. Steerer has plenty length left as it’s not been cut down.

Condition of bike is 8.5/10. Does not have any creaks etc. I’ve owned this bike from new when I bought it from Wheelbase in Darlington.

I’m asking £1000.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/01U1VH2ZSDtOtyxF9hRoHhnTQ

Comments

• dg74
    Can courier the bike.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,495
    Good luck with the sale.
    As you're "gauging interest" I'll add that I sold a CAAD12 ultegra with better wheels for a little bit less about a year ago - but as bike prices have gone up since then I'd say you were about in the right ballpark.
  • Still available?
  • dg74
    hughgo11 said:

Still available?

The prospective buyer is letting me know tomorrow - between mine and a propel advanced apparently.

• dg74
    singleton said:

Good luck with the sale.
    As you're "gauging interest" I'll add that I sold a CAAD12 ultegra with better wheels for a little bit less about a year ago - but as bike prices have gone up since then I'd say you were about in the right ballpark.

Thanks for that. I’m torn on selling but I’ve not ridden since March & I’m not missing riding so it’s the right decision & the Caad is too good to sit gathering dust/webs.
  • dg74 said:

hughgo11 said:

Still available?

The prospective buyer is letting me know tomorrow - between mine and a propel advanced apparently.

No problem, ticks my boxes.
  • dg74
    SOLD