Mason Resolution Large (56cm) SOLD

d00g81
d00g81 Posts: 18
edited October 2020 in Second hand road bikes

Sadly this has to go to raise funds for a new MTB. Price is difficult as they don’t seem to come up used very often. Open to offers. I’d prefer BACS and collection but would consider shipping if needs be. Not interested in trades sorry.

Brilliant, light steel bike, nice build for road or light gravel. Some chips to R rear seat stay in transit..I emailed close up photos to Mason in 2017 who advised no risk to frame integrity/rusting etc and sent me touch up paint which I used. (At that time they also quoted around £200 for complete frame respray with decals). Has been used and regularly serviced (I do my own) so does have a few superficial scratches and marks.

Tyres have plenty of life left …I ran 32mm front and 28mm rear with full mudguards over winter, then 32/32 without mudguards in summer. There might be a way to run 32 with the rear mudguard using a zip tie round the seat post instead of the lower fixing screw…I never got round to trying it though.

Weighs just under 9kg as per the photo (without pedals).

Review of the 105 build (with older fork) here:

https://road.cc/content/review/152814-mason-resolution-105-hydro

Ultegra here:

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/mason-resolution-ultegra-hydro-review/

Mason Resolution V1 Large (56cm) Frameset in Lens Blue colour (with upgraded thru axle fork)

Deda Zero100 140mm Stem

Salsa Cowbell 44cm bars (12’ flare)

Salsa Squadron ahead cap with Hope spacers

Bontrager Gel Cork Bar Tape

Mason Seatpost

Selle Italia SL Saddle

Right front SRAM Rival 11 speed Shifter/Brake 160mm

Left rear SRAM Force Brake 140mm

Both rotors SRAM Centreline

Hope Orange BB

SRAM Rival cranks

SRAM 42 NW Chainring

SRAM Rival Long Cage RD

SRAM 10-42 Cassette (I think XG1150)

Mason X Hunt wheels

Hunt F Thru axle, R QR

32mm Panaracer GravelKing (slicks) virtually unused, tubeless with Milkit Valves

Pedals not included.

Included:

28mm IRC Formula Pro RBCC tubeless road tyres*2

Ready fitted (but currently removed) SKS full length black mudguards with RAW flaps (black with reflective decal)

Bottle of Mason Blue Lens top up paint

Spare port covers, spokes etc

Comments