'ning

rain etc.

ride, cafes, dry off, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited October 2020
    Morning, damp here it looks like it’s going to get worse later, club ride cancelled might go out at day light winter bike now ready.
    Giro later
    Have a good weekend

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Yay another GT. What an Autumn fest.
    Why is there more than 20 entrants to Fleche Wallone if only a handful can do the Mur x 3?

Morning fakirs, rogues, skulking loafers, dweebs, chooktas, bampots and everyone in between.

No monsoon here yet.

A good time to invest in canoe shares. That and suntan lotion. Covers the extremes.
    Doesn't rain wash away the glass SG?
    Why so much glass shards in the city anyways?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    pinno said:

Part of the ride back from work was the same, it was a busy road and it was always small bits like the cars moult the stuff.
    Country lanes never seemed as bad.
  • thistle_
    Anyway

'Ning

Wet, but seems to be a short break in the downpour at the moment.

Not much planned, can't go far or more than 0.5 miles west due to lockdown.

Might do some playing with electrickery.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    edited October 2020
    not too cold, just soaked to the skin, rode through a few lakes and many rivers, the trend of resurfacing roads without camber and/or drainage continues
    pinno said:

between the pandemic and the weather, there's less glass about now and it does indeed wash away with enough rain

idiots/scum throwing bottles in the road, bike lanes in particular, usually looks like beer bottles

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Long run with some intervals with a pal and now about to get my haircut then a gentle bike ride with the current wife before pub time
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Be careful Thistle, you cant see it or smell it and it doesn't like water and will hurt alot, :s:D

It was a blu ray player, the only bit that's working is the AC/power supply/exciting bit.
    Can't think of a use for it either so it probably going in the bin.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082

oxoman said:

Be careful Thistle, you cant see it or smell it and it doesn't like water and will hurt alot, :s:D

It was a blu ray player, the only bit that's working is the AC/power supply/exciting bit.
    Can't think of a use for it either so it probably going in the bin.
    You know the drill, hammer, fire, over fence
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Day of pottering and sorting stuff out round the house. Went to see the old dear, she's as batshit as ever which is reassuring. If the level changed too much I'd worry, but consistent low level craziness is as it should be.
    Flu jab tomorrow and a bit of light tinkering I think.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Nearly forgot to post after an epic sleep in and a fair few jobs/walking the dogs etc. Just digesting a very large Turkish take away and waiting to watch MOTD.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    It rain.

I need someone seal my velux.