Olympia Boost Anniversary Edition Frameset - Rare, Collector's

Olympia Boost Carbon Frameset - RARE COLLECTOR'S. Size S.

This is a wonderful opportunity to grab a supreme racing bike, manufactured in Italy by Olympia. This was a special edition run of their amazing Boost aero race bike to celebrate 125 years of Olympia. They only made 125 of these frames for worldwide release. Not only is it a rare thing, but it's a beautiful and very fast frameset.

This comes with the integrated stem, seatpost and brake callipers (Ultegra). I bought this bike in April 2018 and it has barely been ridden. It was my best go to bike, but shortly after purchasing my life took a different turn and it's spent most of that time in my mate's bike shop on show. It is a serious head turner. I reckon I've covered a few hundred miles tops.

I would prefer a handover collection, but can post at buyer's expense.No time wasters please, those who know, just know. It's a serious bike, for serious riders.

Link to Olympia press release: https://bikerumor.com/2018/02/05/boost-performance-everyday-125th-anniversary-olympia-aero-road-bike/

FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE WHEELS, BARS, SADDLE & GROUPSET ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE

Comments

• Doh! £1,500 or very sensible offers.
  • djhermer
    djhermer Posts: 328
    The problem with buying niche is you can wait a long time for a buyer when you need to sell! This has to go and I'm prepared to let someone benefit from owning this frame for the sultry price of £1k.

Can't believe I'm doing it. But hey ho.