PRO Stealth Saddles (x3)

Three PRO Stealth saddles up for sale, all in superb condition.

I thought, I’d found “The Saddle”, in these…..and I probably have if I was still at the more competitive/ racing end of the sport. But I’m not, so I’m finding them just a little too wide on the nose for my more sedentary style of riding these days.

There are two standard rail versions up for sale, and one carbon railed version. All are the standard 142mm width. Carbon railed version has 7x9mm ovalized rails, so you’ll need to make provision for that with your seatpost clamp. Both very light saddles- the carbon one stupidly so! B)

Keen-eyed amongst you will maybe have noticed the standard railed versions don’t have the black rails. This I because I removed the paint. The black paint on these standard versions is renowned for falling off as soon as you even think about mounting them on the seatpost! It makes what is generally a good looking saddle look quite tatty. I think they look far nicer in their bare manganese guise. You can still see the fore/ aft limit markers and indices so don’t worry about that (see pics).

Cheapest I can find the standard rail version is ~£90 new, while carbon version ~£120 (Mantel).

Stealth #1 (Carbon Rail) £80

Stealth #2 (Standard Rail) £55

Stealth #3 (Standard Rail) £55

Comments