Shades that work with met manta helmet

Hi any met manta owners. I was wondering if any can suggest some shades that work with these helmets?
At the minute I have Oakley jawbreaker, but the helmet pushes down on the arms, pushing them off my face- means I’m pushing them back every 5 mins...
Anyone have any good options?
Thanks.

Comments

• gdf
    gdf Posts: 26
    I wear some Oakley Radar Path glasses and don't have any problems.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    edited September 2020
    Great helmet - i have a lot of affection for met helmets as the rivale literally saved my life in an accident two years ago!

I had exactly the same issue with sunglasses and the rivale but it wasn't until I replaced it (following the crash) that I went for a smaller size (had a medium previously which fitted fine but due to the sizing overlap a small also works for my head) and ever since I have not had any issues with the sunglasses - presumably the smaller helmet sits slightly higher on my head.

So basically it may be worth trying a size smaller, if it fits.
  • Thanks for the replies. I’ll see if I can adjust it to sit a fit further back on my head- after reading your replies, I did notice it’s sitting really low on my brow. Maybe it’s an adjustment thing.
  • I think you should break the mould and wear a pair of RayBan Wayfarers. Bring back the style, l say!
    Not a Giro Hero!