Lights with GoPro Mount

I have an F3 Form Mount attached to my stem faceplate for my Garmin, for which I can get a GoPro style mount to hang a camera or light underneath. This seems like by far the neatest way to mount a front light, however I am struggling to find many front lights that have a GoPro style mounting option.

Does anyone have a similar set up and can recommend any lights that can be mounted in this way. I have found that Lezyne do an adapter that you can fit to some of their lights, but there doesn't seem to be much else.

Comments

• ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    No direct experience of it but pretty sure Moon do an adapter that will fit their lights that will allow you to attach it to a GoPro mount.
  • andyh01
    andyh01 Posts: 599
    When i.looked I'm sure there's loads of mounting adapters on eBay etc
    I have a Hope R4 front light mounted in a go pro fitting and a Garmin Edge fitting on top mounted to 2 bolts of the stem
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,613
    Halfords own brand front (1000/200 lumen) lights are compatible with the GoPro mount. When mounted they're upside down so finding the buttons isn't easy with gloves on.
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    masjer said:

Halfords own brand front (1000/200 lumen) lights are compatible with the GoPro mount. When mounted they're upside down so finding the buttons isn't easy with gloves on.

I have their 1600 lumen - with the remote switch - I like the light although upside down mounting isn't the best - you can't see the switches or the LED indication of how much power is remaining and the remote switch plugs into the bottom - now on top - letting in any water .... but other than that - I like the lights - and the price!
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    Pretty much any light can be made to fit.
    I use an exposure Trace most of the time and have a "lifeline 600" that I've made a mount to fit under my Wahoo.