PTP Le Tour de France 2020

1181920212224»

Comments

• Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,170
    Thanks for this, RichN35. Was good fun (and reassuring that me staying away from cash bets is the way forward.)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    Harry182 said:

Thanks for this, RichN35. Was good fun (and reassuring that me staying away from cash bets is the way forward.)

I actually ended up +58% in cash.
    I will see how that carries forward to the Vuelta and Giro.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,523
    RichN95. said:

The King of the Mountains was decided yesterday and won by pblakeney

1. pblakeney 108
    2. Gregster04 100
    3. Singleton 79

I made a podium - woo hoo.

Thanks Rich for arranging and scoring.
  • gregster04
    gregster04 Posts: 1,753
    RichN95. said:

Thanks Rich for scoring and adding to the excitement with all the jersey competitions.

Congrats to all the winners, in particular takethehighroad. Gutted not to take a jersey myself, will have to try again next year.

You don't want to know how close you were to the combativity. Originally DeadCalm picked WVA for today but switched to Bol. If he hadn't, Ridgerider would have only got 5 combativity points not 10 and you would have won.
    Forgive me whilst I slump to the floor in disappointment Roglic-style
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235

RichN95. said:

Thanks Rich for scoring and adding to the excitement with all the jersey competitions.

Congrats to all the winners, in particular takethehighroad. Gutted not to take a jersey myself, will have to try again next year.

You don't want to know how close you were to the combativity. Originally DeadCalm picked WVA for today but switched to Bol. If he hadn't, Ridgerider would have only got 5 combativity points not 10 and you would have won.
    Forgive me whilst I slump to the floor in disappointment Roglic-style
    Just to compound your misery, I composed a post switching back to WVA and then amended it to say I was going to stick with Bol as I figured there was nothing riding on it and didn't want to put Rich to the bother.
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    Nothing to do with me!
    Half man, Half bike
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398
    Hmm. I didn't do very well :'(
  • Thanks!
    Nice game like always, see you in the Giro, which is missing in my palmares :smiley:
    Palmarès:
    PTP Tour de France Winner 2019
    PTP Tour de France Green jersey Winner 2019
    PTP Tour de France White jersey Winner 2020