My first Road bike (Pinarello Dogma F8 Disc)

e

I was lucky enough to get this frame direct from Pinarello UK as they had it hidden in their Manchester store and managed to get it "cheap"

Its a pinarello Dogma F8 Disk in 2016 team sky colours.

Groupset : Shimano Ultegra Di2

Wheels : Fulcrum Wind 40DB

Tyres : Pirelli Velo 4s

Handlebar and Stem : Most Aero 3k carbon

Saddle : Most Lynx

Cheers for looking and let me know what you think!

Comments

• brundonbianchi
    brundonbianchi Posts: 689
    edited August 2020

e

I was lucky enough to get this frame direct from Pinarello UK as they had it hidden in their Manchester store and managed to get it "cheap"

Its a pinarello Dogma F8 Disk in 2016 team sky colours.

Groupset : Shimano Ultegra Di2

Wheels : Fulcrum Wind 40DB

Tyres : Pirelli Velo 4s

Handlebar and Stem : Most Aero 3k carbon

Saddle : Most Lynx

Cheers for looking and let me know what you think!

It’s an Italian bike, they don’t make bad ones. It’s very nice. Pinarello are probably the only other bike manufacturer I’d bother with, for a high end rig.

• Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748
    Pfft.....
    Raleigh Chopper is where its at.
  • That's some bike for your first road bike!!!
  • oxoman said:

Nice looking bike, normally wouldn't look at a team colours bike but it's not overdone and covered in stickers. Good find, you won't be replacing that bike anytime soon I suspect.

Yea thats exactly what I thought when I saw the frame in the flesh. Nice colours without over doing it.

I dont think theyll be any need to change it at all. Its far better than I'll ever be!
  • That's some bike for your first road bike!!!

thanks. I know I just got lucky with being in the right place and right time. After a lot of research and looking at my budget this was a little over what I wanted to spend but dont think I could be it for the price.