Giant Propel Advanced 0 - XL - Di2, training wheels - £1000

This is the 2016 model - I bought it as a frameset on here, with the intention of using it for Ironman this year. Ho hum :/
Built up with 6870 Di2 gearset (a few scuffs on the levers, working perfectly), Praxis Zayante 52/36 175mm chainset.
The bars are 3T Zefiro Pro, which have a mini aero extension thingummy. You can also take this out, and run without - or you can use the fixing to add full tt extensions - hence the junction box being a 5 port. I do have a set of 3T tt extensions, with Ritchey armrests, and R671 shifters, which I'm going to list separately when I get round to it - let me know if you'd like them too, and I can get some pics done.
The wheelset is a set of Mavic Aksiums with Conti Grand Prix clinchers - these spin fine, but have been round the block a few times. It's worth mentioning they're actually Campag freehub, and have a Miche cassette on there - works fine with the Shimano.
The size guide is here... https://giant-bicycles.com/gb/propel-advanced-0-2016... for reference, I'm 194cm/6'4"

I'm not really keen on posting this - I have no packaging and, to be honest, I could do without the hassle! I'm based in Horwich, near Bolton/Chorley. Any questions, please get in touch - I'm sure I've probably omitted some crucial bit of information here.

Pics...