2017 Whyte T130 CRS - Highly Upgraded Spec - SOLD

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
Time has come to sell my beloved 2017 Whyte T130C RS, just find I ride my hardtail more.

I’ve owned it from new in August 2016 and its been heavily upgraded and well looked after. It is a used bike, this isn’t something I’ve ridden a handful of times, but given it’s age it’s in great condition with only a handful of marks to the frame, fork and wheels. According to Strava its done about 2000 miles in that time. It has been barely ridden in the last year though, with roughly 350 miles on it since September last year. I will include a small tub of official Whyte touch paint along with a few other spares noted below. Full spec as follows:

2017 Whyte T130C RS – Size Large (I’m 6ft and it fits great but would be suitable for anyone from 5ft 10″ to 6ft2″), brand new headset bearings fitted, will include spare, unused frame bearings, mech hanger and touch up paint

Rockshox Pike RC fork – 130mm, includes spare bottomless tokens

Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 shock – upgraded from stock Monarch with customer colour matched decals in February 2018, done about 500 miles since, will include spare seal kit for service as well as bottomless tokens.

Sram X01 Eagle drivetrain – full stock X01 Eagle drivetrain with X1 alloy cranks, fitted with Hope bottom bracket, chain replaced around 500 miles ago, cranks have been fitted with brand new 32T X-Sync 2 chainring.

Upgraded Hope Race E4 brakes with 180mm Hope floating rotors, new front pads and will include spare rear pads, small scuffs to top of levers, just from having the bike upside down to remove wheels for transport

Upgraded Hope Pro4 wheels with Stans Arch MK3 rims (custom orange decals), Sapim D-light spokes and Maxxis Forekaster/Ardent race TR tyres, setup tubeless

Rockshox Reverb dropper post 150mm with upgraded 1x remote – recently bled

Upgraded Easton Havoc alloy bars – 750mm wide with Sensus Lite grips

Madison flux saddle

Can provide more pictures if required, please drop me a PM. Happy to post anywhere in the UK at buyers cost or collection would be possible from Wrexham/Chester area.

Price Drop - Now £2000 ONO

Cheers!

Comments