Sunday, the best day always

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

You used to be able to have some banter on here now it's all 'how's your father... pull up a seat...cup of tea?'.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner's winter day looks much warmer and sunnier than a summer day over here

9c? Where do you live, and please may l have a polar bear.
    Not a Giro Hero!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197

Wheelspinner's winter day looks much warmer and sunnier than a summer day over here

9c? Where do you live, and please may l have a polar bear.
    Tasmanian Devils ate all the polar bears. Bring on the penguins to sort them out.
  • pinno
    But but but - the Wallaby's will eat the Penguins.

#Penguinliberationfront
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    pinno said:

#Penguinliberationfront

Which is better on the barbie? Wallaby or Penguin?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Nah, the penguins are smart. Check out the Madagascar documentaries.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659

pinno said:

#Penguinliberationfront

Which is better on the barbie? Wallaby or Penguin?
    We can buy wallaby in the supermarket. It’s ok, so is ‘roo. Penguins are protected - some muppets were recently arrested/charged/fined for interfering with some on the beach.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    pinno said:

You used to be able to have some banter on here now it's all 'how's your father... pull up a seat...cup of tea?'.

Says he with handlebars that look like a failed attempt at DIY pretzels 🙂
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    pinno said:

Pretty sure this is Spinner yanking your chain, or banter if you will. You really are getting grumpy in your old age.

Reply with pic again for extra annoyance 😀

Polar bears don't eat penguins because they can't get the wrappers off.
  • pinno

pinno said:

Says he with handlebars that look like a failed attempt at DIY pretzels 🙂
    Your just jealous 'cos we have tarmac* roads.

*Although you might not think so.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

pinno said:

Pretty sure this is Spinner yanking your chain, or banter if you will. You really are getting grumpy in your old age.

Hes in his 50's now so what do you expect?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

The rest of us seemed to manage with humour intact so I just assumed he's an old sourpuss :D
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

The rest of us seemed to manage with humour intact so I just assumed he's an old sourpuss :D
    Well he is now :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

We might have tarmac but he's got a shed bigger than most of our houses.🙄

He could put some banked track in there and make a decent velodrome.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

All I need to do is get out my sh1t stirrer and the frikkin London geriatric club come out in droves.

• Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

All I need to do is get out my censored stirrer and the frikkin London geriatric club come out in droves.

Stop pretending not to be a miserable old git. Victor Pindrew :)
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

All I need to do is get out my censored stirrer and the frikkin London geriatric club come out in droves.

I'm surprised they let you play on the net after 9pm.
    Shouldn't your dentures be soaking in a cup of milk?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

I'm surprised they let you play on the net after 9pm.
    Shouldn't your dentures be soaking in a cup of milk?
    Shouldn't you be knackered after mowing the lawn?

• pinno
    oxoman said:

Thank God I'm not a Londoner.

This.

Funny how my suggestion that things were getting a bit banal evoked such reaction.